- Added a Text::TOC::HTML->body_for_document() method. This returns the
contents of the HTML body without the surrounding and tags.
- There was a bug when a document's body was retrieved before the TOC
document. The document would not be marked up with the anchor targets needed
for the TOC.
- Require namespace::autoclean 0.12. Fixes RT #73640.
- Fix a load order issue with the latest version of MooseX::Types.
- If a document contained lower-level elements before higher-level, for
example an HTML doc where the first
precedes the first
, then the
TOC generation code blew up.
- I explicitly removed HTML::Tidy from the list of prereqs, since as of right
now this module almost never seems to install cleanly, and it's just an
optional testing module anyway.
- Previous releases were missing some prereqs. Hopefully this one fixes that.
- Anchors cannot contain anything but letters, numbers, and a few punctuation
characters. An anchor must start with a letter. This module now generates
- Added a compilation test, because if all tests are skipped cpan testers
report it as a failure (which is its own wtf).
- First release upon an unsuspecting world.