Revision history for Perl extension Pod::HtmlEasy.
1.0111 Sat Jan 11 16:03:37 PST 2014
RT ticket 92035; eliminate carp for known error message
RT ticket 92034: eliminate complaint about experimental switch
given/when. Use of 'no warnings' is problemantic, but I'm
darned if I'm going to complicate the code to kow-tow to 5.18.
RT ticket 82400 Fix Perl 5.16 switch bug.
RT ticket 70172. Missing dependency for Getopt::Auto
RT ticket 70173. Missing dependency for HTML::EasyTags,
RT ticket 79176 fix usage of =stopwords,
that was confusing pod2man.
Ooooh! A bugreport. Someone's actually using this stuff!
RT ticket 58274. User names with embedded '.' are not
parsed correctly. rather than improving the RE, I wanted to
use Regexp::Common::Email::Address. It's the perl way,
be lazy. Alas, there's a bug there, so I fixed the local RE.
Shamefully, I discovered that the last item in
test 12 of t/html.t included a dot-containing address,
which was parsed incorrectly.
- Replaced ExtUtils::MakeMaker (deprecated) with Module::Build
- Added scripts/pod2indexed_html.pl to be installed.
Other scripts are useful only for debugging use of the module.
Changed generated HTML for C<> to use
instead of font change.
Changed item index generation. Squeeze all \s to replace it
with single space. Problem with =item *..foo @bar triggered
mailto: for foo@bar.
=item L caused confused output because the href was
HTML in the index entry resulted in the inclusion of \c
=index * followed by a long paragraph resulted in a long index
entry if index_item was selected. Added index_length (default 60)
to permit the entry to be truncated.
=item * followed by URL produced funny output.
 Perlpod states that hyperlinks can be in
the format of: L. podhtmleasy.pl doesn't create
text, but rather name.
Resolved: user was using v0.9
- =item C<<