CodeKit PHP Source Code Setup
The CodeKit PHP source code is in the php directory:
CodeKit.php - CodeKit class definition. ck_admin.php - Setup for ck_admin_main.inc. ck_admin_main.inc - CodeKit Administration page. ck_connect.inc - Database connection setup. ck_demo.php - CodeKit demo page. regression.test - Regression test.CodeKit requires the PEAR DB library or phplib.
1. Database Schema and Core Record LoadingRead and follow directions for Code Table Setup.
Load and test the ck_code table schema definition as well as the core data records. If you want to run the demo load the demo data records.
2. Database Connection SetupCustomize the ck_connect.inc file to open a database handle to your database. If your application setup has already opened a database handle, use that handle instead of opening a new one. The handle should be set up to autocommit.
ck_connect.inc is used by ck_admin.php, ck_demo.php and by regression.test.
3. CodeKit.php InstallationCopy the CodeKit.php file into a directory on your php include_path so that your application code can require it.
Run regression.test on the basic CodeKit class functions. This will fail unless you have completed the above steps!
4. CodeKit Administration Page SetupYou may wish to customize the ck_admin.php file to your situation:
5. Demo Page SetupIn order for the demo page to function, you will need to load the demo data records.