Portable Presenter has a few modules
which descibe how to decorate a slide. The Lines1 decoration-type
shows a logo and a line. If the |
-decorationLineWidth is set
0, the page will be without line.
None: the background colour of the specific device of the viewport is used.
This is set with the general decoration function
- -pageLogo => image
- The image to be displayed top-left on the page. The image can
$show->image, see all about
- -pageLogoSpacing => percentage
- The space which is kept blank around the logo in all four directions.
- -decorationLineWidth => pixels
- Defaults to
2. A line-width of 0 will not show the line,
be still limit the space for text as if the line was present.
- -decorationLineColor => color
- Defaults to the pen-color of the slide: the
is a generic decoration option, dependent on the type of device where
the slide is displayed on.
Portable Presenter is written and maintained by
Copyright (C) 2000-2002, Free Software Foundation FSF.