Portable Presenter is a package designed to give
There are a few tutorials, but many more should be written.
Do also take a look at the demonstration scripts in the |
- The basic file structure.
- Very brief. Too brief to be of any use.
- Ways to denote strings in Perl.
- Perl has many ways for denoting strings. Strings are very often
used in PPresenter, so read how you can use them.
- Detailed tutorial for PPresenter Beginners.
- From nitwit to specialist: how to give a presentation, and how to
use PPresenter to give it.
- Differences between HTML and the Markup.
- The markup formatter
is very similar to HTML, as used by wab-browsers
although some changes makes it compacter and a bit more flexible.