ISPs Supporting mod_perl
If you'd like to list an ISP supporting mod_perl here, please send
a name, geographic location, url, contact email address and what you
specialize in to Ask Bjørn
The ISPs listed here are providing mod_perl support in various
forms. This list is of course incomplete.
If you want your own dedicated box, you have many more options,
since most ISPs provide co-location services.
It's possible that you may hire a service located in a different
country if it suits your needs the best.
The Russian Federation
- AlterCom, Mobile, AL &
St. Clair Shores, MI.
- Secure Level, Cincinnati, Oh
- Netmode, Ruidoso, NM
a few data centers around USA.
- BC Publishing, Inc, Columbus, Ohio
- Kattare Internet Services, Corvallis, Oregon (email@example.com) - MySQL, PHP, mod_perl based ASP
- The WorldServer, San Francisco, CA
- The Speakeasy Cafe, Seattle, WA (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Micro P.C.'s, Eugene, OR
- Two Radical Technologies, Inc, Centreville, VA (email@example.com)
- Onehost, Inc., Fairfield, IA, (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Superb Internet Corp., (email@example.com)
- Internet Alaska, Anchorage, Alaska, (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Greatland Internet Services, Inc., Anchorage, Alaska.
- AiNET, U.S., Hong Kong, Tokyo and London.
- Adgrafix, Inc. (email@example.com)
- LakerNet, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- DataRealm Internet Services, LLC,
- Avatar Internet Solutions
- Icon CMT, Corp.
- Minerva Network Systems, Inc. ,Chantilly, VA (info@Minerva.net)
- Planet Systems Network of America, Inc.
- Vision Imaging Communications, Sunnyvale, CA